Gas Appliance Safety

Gas appliances when not serviced regulary can become lethal, Carbon Monoxide is a silent killer, undetectable by smell and taste the danger arises when large quantities of carbon monoxide are being produced during combustion and the flue products are not being dispersed to the outside atmosphere. Although your appliance may look in good working order it is generally what you dont see that causes the problem.

Gas appliances have been linked to recent tragic deaths and left undetected can put your family at risk: Brighton Gas Company use all the latest carbon monoxide testing equipment.

Drop us a line

 

Send your details through for quick assistance.